Public health is "the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organized efforts and informed choices of society, organizations, public and private, communities and individuals". It is concerned with threats to health based on population health analysis. The population in question can be as small as a handful of people or as large as all the inhabitants of several continents
Awareness to public health will help to prevent and manage diseases, injuries and other health conditions through surveillance of cases and the promotion of healthy behaviors, communities and environments.
Download the app to upgrade your knowledge on common medical conditions, treating a disease or controlling a pathogen can be vital to preventing its spread to others, outbreak of infectious disease, contamination of food, infections or disease related to water, vaccination, etc. We have provided here around 350 questions related to public health which will guide you to success in MCAT,USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ect.
- iOS 5.0 compatibile
- No Internet connectivity required
- Two modes : study and Test
- If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself
- Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes
- Turn Sound ON/OFF.
- Question style also choose by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review.
- You can review questions at end of test agains your answers.
- Top 5 scores for each set of combination will be presented
- Colorful Graphical representation of top 5 scores
- Share your score with your friends on FaceBook
免費玩Public Health Care APP玩免費
免費玩Public Health Care App